Established in 1999, Ionics Freshwater Limited is a Barbadian company specialising in design, installation and operation of drinking water and wastewater treatment plants using reverse osmosis (RO) and membrane bioreactor (MBR) technology.
In today’s financial climate it is important to know that backed by our two share holders, we have the financial and technical strength to complete projects on time and on budget. Our strong technical expertise and sound financial standing are the critical factors to recognise when choosing us as a partner for your project, whether large or small.
- Design, Build and Operation (DBO) of Water and Wastewater Treatment Systems.
- Cost Effective Wastewater Plant Retrofits.
- Operations and Maintenance Services.
- Site Audits and Surveys.
- Technical Support & Operator Training.
Our focus is the Caribbean market where our team of highly trained operators and engineers enable us to provide optimum levels of service and technical support.
We work together with the world’s most reputable technology suppliers to provide efficient and reliable solutions to many water and wastewater treatment challenges.
If you are a municipality, engineering consultant/manager, industrialist, developer or resort manager we can help you meet your water resource and treatment needs safely and effectively.
The Ionics Freshwater Team:
- Our management, technical & operation’s staff have many years of experience in the water and wastewater sector.
- We have project management, engineering, installation and operations skills and expertise.
- The operations and maintenance staff have an on-site support and training capability.
Barbados Celebrates 15 years of Desalination ….
- Ionics Freshwater Ltd celebrated 15 years operation of the 30,000 m3/day plant at Spring Garden, Barbados on February 15th 2015. Many of our existing team of operations and maintenance staff have been employed on the project since the construction and commissioning.
- Congratulations and thanks to all our staff, business partners and suppliers for their continued support of this successful project!